Tagged by: starryking-palancar.deviantart…
1. I'm obviously not skilled at using Deviantart, as I have no idea how to change the "Listening to...Drinking..." section above. It just highlights it and won't let me edit it. Last time I made a journal (and who knows how long ago that was!) it worked differently! lol
2. I'm a 17 year old bird watcher - which is what it sounds like. You can ask me about bird calls, but don't expect me to know them...I'm still working on that, and it's an extremely slow process.
3. I love the sun. I dislike the rain. I dislike cold, gray, cloudy months like the ones we get here in Seattle in the winter/spring/early summer.
4. More than anything, I'd love to travel the world and experience all of the different cultures and people that are out there.
5. I want to go to college to study biology. I'm really interested in ornithology, genetics, immunology, animal behavior, and other things like that. I may also be open to the possibility of going into the medical sciences as well, which is what my mom thinks I'd be good at.
6. I miss fireflies. I don't think I've seen any since I was 10. (Hopefully I'll get to see some this summer though!!)
7. I'm an avid reader. Ask me for book suggestions if you're interested!
8. After college I want to join the Peace Corps.
9. I'm a member of a fundraising guild that raises money for Brain Tumor research. www.pinkpolkadotsguild.com
10. I'm 5'3 (on good days!) and haven't grown since I was probably 11. As a matter of fact, even though I'm the oldest of 3 girls, I am also the shortest of the 3 of us, and I have the smallest feet and hands. (My youngest sister, who's 12, has size 10 1/2 feet. That's huge for girls, FYI. I'm a size 7.)
Do this if you want to! (And this means you, Jane, Mimi, anyone else who's interested.)